1. Upload photos related to the Atlantis (Underwater Wreck or Cave). Don't forget to use the light for effect.
2. The Facebook or Instagram post time should be from April 16 to June 16, 2021.
3. Facebook or Instagram posts must contain @OrcaTorch search for Atlantis 2021 and #searchforatlantis2021.
4.The participants should join the contest via submitting Facebook or Instagram post links.
5. The participants must be the author(s) of the pictures submitted in his/her/their name.
6. Pictures must not show the name of the photographer, agency, or publication, or any other information (these details can be included in the metadata of the pictures but must not be visible on the picture itself).
7. Pictures that are identical or similar to another submitted picture ("identical or similar picture"*1), as well as pictures including identical or similar pictures submitted as separate pictures, are ineligible for submission.
8. Identical or similar pictures" refers to the following:
① a picture produced from identical image data
② a picture produced by cropping or retouching identical image data to alter it
③ a picture produced from similar, though not identical, image data as described in ① or ② above (e.g. a frame from the same series of shots, photography conducted at a different date or time yet producing the same result, or a picture otherwise deemed to be similar).
9. Entries must be submitted via the OrcaTorch official contest platform. Entries sent in other ways will not be accepted.
The top 50 most popular photos will be voted by our judges.
1. The contest is open to all, professional and amateur, regardless of age, gender, or nationality.
2. Entrants under 18 years of age require the permission of a parent or guardian. By entering the contest, entrants under 18 years of age indicate that they have obtained the permission of a parent or guardian.
3. The contest is not open to employees and family members of the employees of OrcaTorch (the "organizer") and the judges of the contest.
1. Copyright holders retain the copyright of their work. For awarded pictures, copyright holders grant the OrcaTorch unlimited non-exclusive use of high- resolution pictures for activities in all media, including social media, online and print, in relation to the contest, the exhibition, and all promotional and educational activities for and under the auspices of the OrcaTorch, without any remuneration being due.
2. If the winner(s) fail to respond to the notification within 14 days (counted from the date of announcement of winners), thus the prize will be forfeited.
3. All winners must claim their respective prizes within 1 (One) month from the date of notification. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited and no correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
4. The organizer reserves the right to withdraw the prizes in the event that the winners do not comply with the contest terms and conditions.
5. The Organizer's decision on all matters relating to this Contest shall be final, conclusive, and binding. The Organizer is not obligated to give any reasons on any matter in the contest.