Share your Search for Atlantis Photos via your Facebook, Facebook group or Instagram.
Contestants can participate in the Search for Atlantis Photo Contest by sharing their photos on their Instagram or Facebook page from April 15th to June 15th, 2023. To enter, contestants must use the hashtags #OrcaTorch and #SearchforAtlantis2023 and submit the link of their entry through the form provided.
Starting on June 20th, we will upload 50 photos for fans to vote for their Top 10 favorites.
1. Search for Atlantis Photos that must be related to cave diving OR wreck diving.
2. Each contestant can submit only three (3) photos.
3. The photo(s) must be the contestant’s original work.
4. The photo(s) must not contain any copyrighted material including artwork and other photos.
5. The photo(s) must not contain date stamps, watermarks, or any text on the image.
6. The photo(s) must not have been awarded in any other photo contests and/or commercially published whether for news, advertising, or otherwise.
7. Contestants must agree and comply with the Official Rules.
1. Contestants under 18 years of age require the permission of a parent or guardian. By entering the contest, entrants under 18 years of age indicate that they have obtained the permission of a parent or guardian.
2. The contest is not open to employees and family members of the employees of OrcaTorch (the "organizer") and the judges of the contest.
1. Copyright holders retain the copyright of their work. For awarded pictures, copyright holders grant the OrcaTorch unlimited non-exclusive use of high-resolution pictures for activities in all media, including social media, online and print, in relation to the contest, the exhibition, and all promotional and educational activities for and under the auspices of the OrcaTorch, without any remuneration being due.
2. If the winner(s) fails to respond to the notification within 14 days (counted from the date of announcement of winners), thus the prize will be forfeited.
3. All winners must claim their respective prizes within 1 month from the date of notification. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited and no correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
4. The organizer reserves the right to withdraw the prizes in the event that the winners do not comply with the contest terms and conditions.
5. The Organizer's decision on all matters relating to this Contest shall be final, conclusive, and binding. The Organizer is not obligated to give any reasons on any matter in the contest.